Back Home

Immigration Services

Archdiocesan Immigration services 

The Archdiocese welcome members and friends to apply to a visa or application to become a permanent Resident of the United States of America. 

Call the Chancery Office for further information on how to become legal while living in America. 

Those who are seeking marriages in Palestinian as an America and who are members of the Archdiocese can call the Chancery Tribunal Office for marriage clearance to be given to the Greek Orthodox Church of Jerusalem.